Atlantic Publishing Limited (“Atlantic Publishing” “us”, “we” or “our”), a company registered in Jersey and with its registered office at 1 Seaton Place, St. Helier, Jersey, is committed to protecting the privacy of its users.
Atlantic Publishing works with a number authorised third party partners including authorised agencies and authorised suppliers, in order to deliver the products described on the Website and such authorised third party partners are data processors (“Data Processors”) for the purposes of the Act.
Atlantic Publishing Limited is the data controller (“Data Controller”) for the purposes of the Act and can be contacted at the address above.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Atlantic Publishing is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on the Website without giving Atlantic Publishing any Information. But sometimes Atlantic Publishing does need Information to provide the services that you request. This document is designed to give you a clear explanation of Atlantic Publishing’s data processing policies. Please see below for further information. If you have any questions or concerns relating to Atlantic Publishing’s use of your Information and/or data protection, please contact the Data Controller at the address above.
You may send us or we may ask you for the following Information:
- Your full name;
- Your address and postcode;
- Your contact information (such as your email address, telephone number and mobile telephone number); and General information about yourself (such as your personal or professional interests, your experience of our services and products or other services and products and your contact preferences
- General information about yourself (such as your personal or professional interests, your experience of our services and products or other services and products and your contact preferences).
Atlantic Publishing may also collect certain information about your computer hardware and software, this includes:
- Your IP address;
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- Access times; and
- Referring website addresses
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Atlantic Publishing and/or our partners may use your Information in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our Website;
- To provide products and services that you have requested;
- To develop and improve our products and services;
- For our internal record keeping;
- To contact you to answer any queries you may have; and
- To contact you for market research or marketing purposes where you have given us permission to do so. For more information on how we may market products and services to you please see below.
Atlantic Publishing may in limited circumstances, disclose your Information to the following third parties:
- In the event that Atlantic Publishing sells or buys any business or asset we may disclose your Information to the prospective seller or buyer;
- In the event that you apply for a job with Atlantic Publishing we may share your Information with third party agents who we use to assist us in the recruitment process; and
- If Atlantic Publishing is under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply Atlantic Publishing’s terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring your Information is secure. As part of our efforts to protect your Information, Atlantic Publishing will never send you emails asking for your personal Information or for your registered password (if you are a registered user).
If you do receive such an email or are asked to disclose this information by someone claiming to work for Atlantic Publishing please report the communication to our Data Controller by writing to the Data Controller at the address above.
CORRECTING, UPDATING AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us to provide a copy of the Information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee) and to have Information removed or any inaccurate Information about you corrected.
If you would like your Information to be removed from our records or if your Information requires amending then we will endeavour to correct, update or remove your Information as swiftly as possible. This can be done by writing to the Data Controller at the address above. Please note that while Atlantic Publishing will endeavour to make the updates as promptly as possible, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.
OUR RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take all reasonable steps to retain your personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary. If you no longer want us to store your Information you may request for it to be removed from our records, please see below for details of how to request removal. Please note that such removal may prevent us from supplying certain services to you.
STORING YOUR INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES